No Bake Avocado-Lime Cheesecake from Within the Kitchen:You need a 9x9 baking dish.
- 1-1/4 c graham crackers
- 1/4 c coconut
- 1/2 c unsalted butter, melted
- Combine all three ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Press into pan (as compactly as possible).
- 2 large avocados, peeled and pitted (about 1.5 - 2 cups )
- 1/2 c granulated sugar (can add up to 2 tbsp more if not sweet enough for your taste)
- 1 c whipping cream
- 1-1/2 tbsp gelatin powder
- 1/2 c water, divided
- 1 c vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- zest of 1 lime
- toasted coconut for garnish
- In a stand mixer, cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Mix gelatin with 1/4 c of water. Add 1/4 c boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside.
- In food processor, puree avocados and lime juice until smooth.
- Add avocado mixture to the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Turn mixer on medium low and slowly add the gelatin.
- Add the yogurt and lime zest and mix to combine.
- In another mixing bowl, whip the whipping cream with hand beaters until soft peaks form.
- Using a spatula, fold in the whipping cream into the cream cheese mixture and combine well.
- Pour on top of crust.
- Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12 hours until set.
- When ready to serve, cut into 16 squares.
- Plate and top with a teaspoon or so of toasted coconut.
Page 1 of 9
← Newer • Older →